Wise Registry Cleaner scours your Windows Registry for invalid entries and system-slowing junk. It’s safe, easy to use, and (best of all) free. The no-nonsense layout groups all the features you need right where you need them, including Registry Cleaner, System Tuneup, Registry Defrag, and Scheduler.
- Cleans deeply: Wise Registry Cleaner has Normal, Safe, and Deep Scan modes. In our tests, it found and fixed issues that similar freeware missed.
- Cleans safely: Wise Registry Cleaner passed the acid test: We did what inexperienced users do and just cleaned everything, but no ill effects ensued.
- Lots of tweaks: The System Tuneup optimizes Windows, network settings, and more. Like the cleaning process, they’re generally safe, but as with any tool that makes system changes, you should always exercise caution.
- All the necessaries at hand: Wise Registry Cleaner has the features we expect to see, such as backup and restore, Exclusion List, Command Line option, and scheduling.
- Baby vs. bathwater: Any Registry cleaner or tweaker can make the wrong changes, if you let it. When in doubt, start small and add tweaks as you go. A bit more background on what each tweak does would help.
- Rebooting required: That’s not really bad, since a reboot is often needed to change system files in use, and the Registry Defrag requires a reboot, but be aware. It’s smart to apply tweaks one by one, if you’re not quite sure what each will do.
Wise Registry Cleaner
We really like Wise Registry Cleaner’s businesslike approach to cleaning and tweaking your Windows PC. Regular cleaning and maintenance of the Registry keeps your PC running fast, smoothly, and safely. Wise Registry Cleaner is an excellent choice for the job.
Wise Registry Cleaner is one of the safest Registry cleaning tools available in the market today. Its scanning engine is thorough, safe and fast.It is so easy to use,even the least experienced user can easily repair registry with this tool.It scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry.
By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will can work better and more quickly.After Wise Registry Cleaner analyzes your system for problems, you can individually view each of the problems found and call up a detailed description. If you wish, you can also have all problems corrected automatically.
All changes to your system are monitored by Wise Registry Cleaner and can be undone with a few mouse clicks, so you can use Wise Registry Cleaner feel relieved.
|Publisher web site||http://www.wisecleaner.com|
|Release Date||June 13, 2017|
|Date Added||June 13, 2017|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|
|Additional Requirements||32 MB RAM, 10 MB Disk space|
|Downloads Last Week||4,016|