Winmail Opener is a small and simple utility that allows you to view and extract contents of TNEF-encoded files (infamous winmail.dat). Winmail Opener can decode and show RTF message text and all embedded attachments, has full drag-and-drop support and supports command line mode for batch decoding. Winmail has a traditional Windows look and feel to it with drop-down menus. It also has full Windows drag-and-drop capabilities so it is easy to move text and attachments from an e-mail to a document or other location. Text is displayed in a center window with a scroll bar with attachments in a sidebar window.
- Easy use, simple interface, work fine with attachments, work fine with win7 and the mail content in Chinese language.
- It supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later.
- It opens winmail.dat files and list all contents of a winmail.dat file.
- It opens numerous winmail.dat files at a time.
- You can open .dat files in other applications.
- It has high quality and easy to use.
- It offers free trail.
- Different formats of documents can be read simultaneously.
- None so far
|Publisher web site||http://www.eolsof|
|Release Date||May 25, 2014|
|Date Added||June 20, 2014|
|Operating Systems||Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8|
|Downloads Last Week||3,426|