TNPSC Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018 for 320 Civil Judge Vacancies.Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC inviting applications for the positions of Civil Judge.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Civil Judge Vacancies Last Date for Submission of Application is on May 07th, 2018.
1. Essential Qualification: For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: – Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India and Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practised for a period of not less than 3 years on such date. (or) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
2. For Fresh Law Graduates – Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above, Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate. Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law as below:- 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others). Must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
4. DISQUALIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT: If more than one spouse living; If dismissed or removed from the services by Central Government or by State Government or Statutory or Local authority or under any employment or if a candidate after being selected as a Judicial Officer has been discharged from service during probation period or convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or any such offence or who is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or the Union Public Service Commission or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examinations/interview or selections conducted by it or has been removed from its roll by any Bar Council. If any penalty or punishment has been imposed by the Bar Council or any Disciplinary authority, which is in the opinion of the Recruiting Authority, renders him unsuitable for appointment in Judicial Service, he / she shall not be eligible for appointment.
(iii) If, being an Advocate, was found guilty of professional misconduct under the provisions of Advocates Act, 1961 (Central Act 25 of 1961) or orders of the court or Judicial forum If, the candidates who do not fulfil the provisions of the Tamil Nadu State Judicial (Cadre & Recruitment) Rules, 2007; or (ii)if, he or she takes or attempts to take any favour in any form at any stage of Examination; or (iii)impersonation by or for the candidate/applicant; or (iv)making or submitting any forged document in support of his or her candidature; or (v)if he or she conceals any material information or provides any false information at any stage of selection process, or (vi) if he or she uses or attempts to use, improper or illegal means, either for purpose of being permitted to appear in examination or at any stage of examination in examination room/hall, or (vii) if he or she, during written examination harasses or threatens or using un-parliamentary words or causes physical injury to or misbehaves with, any Officer or employee engaged there.
Age: Minimum Age (should have completed) – 25 years, Maximum Age (should not have completed) – 40 years
Application Fee: Registration Fee – For One Time Online Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017). Applicants who have already registered in One Time Online Registration system and are within the validity period of five years are exempted from payment of registration fee – Rs.150/-, EXAMINATION FEE:- Rs.500/-
A. The Rule of reservation and the distribution of vacancies for BC/BCM/MBC OR DC/SC/SCA/ST/PSTM/DAP (Persons with Disabilities) candidates will apply in accordance with the Policy/Rules/Instructions issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu from time to time. The benefit of reservation is admissible only to bona fide domiciles/residents of the State of Tamil Nadu.
B. If any column is not applicable, choose option – “not applicable” against that column. Do not fill such columns with dots or dashes or leave any column blank.
C. Success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the Commission in consultation with the High Court of Madras is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment.
D. The category of reservation and all other information once filled in the application form, shall not be allowed to be changed.
E. In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualifications in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. Applicants claiming this reservation must have studied the prescribed qualifications for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the University Examinations or Competitive Examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation.
F. As per Sections 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “ExServicemen” will not apply to this recruitment.
G. The post of Civil Judge has been identified as suitable for LV/HH/OA/OL/BL/LC/DF/AC (without the assistance of the scribe and with the assistive device) categories of Differently Abled Persons as per Rules. [LV-Low Vision, HH-Hard of Hearing, OAOne Arm, OL-One Leg, BL-Both Legs, LC-Leprosy cured, DF-Dwarfism, AC-Acid Attack Victims]
i. Differently Abled candidates shall attend the Preliminary/Main Examination and Viva Voce Test on their own without any assistance of scribe.
j. Provided the candidates who are able to perform the following physical activities alone are eligible as per Rule 10 of Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Cadre and Recruitment) Rules, 2007, as amended in G.O.(Ms) No.234, Home (Courts-I) Department, dated 03.04.2018
UPLOAD/SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT:
Applicants should upload/submit their testimonials and all other relevant certificates for proof in respect of claims made in the application with reference to this notification as and when called for. If the required certificate is not uploaded or submitted by the applicant his/her application will be rejected.
The selection will be made in three successive stages viz., Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination, Main Examination and Viva–Voce Test.
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo and signature, as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
4. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION
5. Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply. An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID, centre of examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. The online application can be submitted upto 07.05.2018 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
6. Important Dates:
1. Date of notification – 09.04.2018
2. Last date for submission of application -07.05.2018
c. Last date for payment of fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank) – 09.05.2018
d. Date of Written Examination – Preliminary Examination, 09.06.2018 – 11.08.2018, Main Examination – 11.08.2018 – 12.08.2018. NOTIFICATION NO. 08/2018.