Opera Mini web browser for iPhone is a browser alternative for your iOS device that offers data-saving compression features that you can turn on and off as you see fit. These features are designed to help improve loading speeds when you’re not on Wi-Fi while also keeping you from incurring data overage charges.
- Mode options: When it comes to the type of page compression you like, you have some options with Opera Mini. For regular connections, the Opera Turbo is your best bet, because it maximizes both loading speed and data savings to provide a smooth overall performance.
- If you’re on a particularly slow connection, the Opera Mini setting is a good option because, while it can cause some pages and images to load improperly, it offers a better operating speed than you’d otherwise get. And if your connection is good, just turn off all data-saving features for optimal speed and performance.
- Clean interface: This app has a clean look and an intuitive interface. There are no surprises with this browser, and it’s not hard to find all of your favorite features with a little poking around.
- Text size: There is no way to adjust text size when using this app, which may be more of a problem for some users than others. But it would be a nice addition and a much better alternative to zooming in and scrolling or copy and pasting items into another program to read them.
- Page display: As noted, Opera Mini can cause some pages and images to load improperly.
- If you’re looking for an alternative to Safari or whatever browser you’re currently using on your iOS device, this is a good one to try. It’s completely free, and it offers the added benefit of data-saving options that can actually end up saving you money in the long term.
- Opera Mini, one of the fastest web browsers made for your iPhone and iPad, now has a built-in ad blocker. It also saves data, syncs your bookmarks and Speed Dials across devices, and gives you fast, easy access to your favorites. Your Apple device is awesome. It keeps you connected to the people and content you love, wherever you go.
- But, you know what’s not awesome? Big, fat data bills. Also, ads. Bills and ads. Boo. What can you do? Install Opera Mini. Opera Mini blocks ads and crunches down the size of the websites you visit. It compresses images, video and text, making sites lighter and faster.
- More cat videos and life hacks for you, less data on your monthly bill. Faster browsing – Choose from search results that appear as you type; quickly access previously visited pages. Block ads – Save your screen space for the content you want to see and speed up browsing. Data savings – Reduce mobile data usage by up to 90%.
- Unlimited tabs – Open and view as many tabs as you’d like. Privacy – Use private tabs to browse incognito without leaving a trace on your device. Smart night mode – Bye-bye, sore eyes. Night mode lets you read more comfortably in the dark.
- Video boost – Turn it on to save tons of data on video. Pro tip: Video boost also reduces buffering. Home screen search – Use your device’s Spotlight Search to access your Speed Dial entries. Just drag down on your home screen and start typing.
- More than 250 million people depend on Opera Mini to help them browse more content, faster, even on congested and sluggish networks. Install it. Try it. Love it.
|Publisher web site||http://www.opera.com/|
|Release Date||February 17, 2017|
|Date Added||February 17, 2017|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Additional Requirements||Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.|
|File Name||External File|
|Downloads Last Week||392|