Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Notification 2018. MMRC inviting applications for the positions of General Manager.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 22nd, 2018.
Post and Vacancies :
General Manager – 02 Posts
Salary : Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-Per Month
Job Location : Mumbai
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, CA
Other Qualifications :
1. Name of post & Pay scale: General Manager (Finance) – IDA Pay Scale – Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-
2. Qualification: Must be a Graduate and Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
3 .Mandatory Experience:
a. A Member of Group “A” Service of Government of India in JAG with 8 years’ experience or in SG with 03 years or working in SAG Grade. Appointment on deputation in case of Government Officers may also be considered. OR Executives working in “CPSE/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies” with 5 years’ experience in the E6 or equivalent grade with IDA pay scale of Rs 36,600 – 62,000/- or with minimum 2 years’ experience in the E7 or equivalent grade with the IDA pay scale of Rs 43,200 – 66,000/-.
b. He/ She must possess minimum of 18 years of postqualification executive grade experience and dealt with areas like Project Finance, Finance, Accounting and Audit, setting up of Financial, Accounting Audit Systems and procedures, Sound knowledge of Treasury Management, Exposure of issuing Domestic & Foreign currency bonds, Knowledge of issuing shares in open market and sufficient knowledge of SEBI guidelines.
c. The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years, in various aspects of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organization of repute.The candidates from Private sector should have the working experience in a firm of repute with annual turnover of not less than Rs. 2000 crores and in a minimum CTC of Rs. 20 Lakhs.
a. All matters relating to Finance concurrence, Procurement and Certification of contractual payments of Projects/ Systems Packages and including contractual payment to GC/ IC. All works relating to DPR of MML3 – Financial Scope – Monitoring and Compliance. All works relating to JICA loan including raising of funds, correspondence etc. All works relating to Ministry of Urban Development including raising of funds, correspondence etc. All matters relating to State Government of Maharashtra including raising of funds, correspondence etc.
b. All correspondence with MMRDA relating to funds disbursement for State Government side All matters relating to GVK / MIAL and other agencies for funds disbursement etc. Coordinating with ED/ Planning on all above matters. Arranging payments to other than Projects/ Systems contractors. Disbursal of Salary payment and related correspondence. Streamlining policies relating to Finance. Banking and Treasury related transactions. Coordinating with Statutory, Internal and Government Auditors. Revision / updating of Schedule of powers. Assisting in Implementation of ERP relating to Finance. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Age : Not exceeding 55 years as on 01st February, 2018
1. Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st February, 2018.In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/ AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/ Diploma.While applying for the above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that Candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
2. MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MMRCL is not responsible for Loss/ delay in post.Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body should forward their application through proper channel and must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview.
Selection Process :
Candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be called for Personal Interview. MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist the Candidates for Personal Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field. Candidate may be asked to submit any other documents required by the scrutiny committee and he/ she is liable to produce the same. Selection criteria are relaxable for deserving Candidates with very sound background on discretion of committee for Scrutiny/ Selection.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online only through MMRCL official website: www.mmrcl.com —>Careers –> MMRCL Recruitment Advertisement 2018-02.Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. MMRCL will send intimation of personal interview and any other information regarding your application only through the registered E-mail ID.
2 .The online registration will remain active from 23rd February, 2018 to 22nd March, 2018 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. MMRCL will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem of this nature & non submission of online application during the last days due to heavy rush etc.All the fields in the online application form should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the application filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of application, no modification will be permitted.
3. Postal Address :THE ENVELOPE SHOULD BE PROPERLY SEALED AND SUPERSCRIBED WITH Name of the post ___ To, The Managing Director, Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited, NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R13, E Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051
Important Dates :
a) Starting date for accepting applications : 23/02/2018
b) Closing date for accepting applications : 22/03/2018