ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus for Android hunts for malicious apps on your Android phone and gives you control over what to scan and how intensively.
- Fine-tune the security sweep: After you download ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus and select your language, the app asks whether you want to join ESET’s Live Grid. The company describes this as an early warning system that detects new malware threats by comparing your apps to the app data gathered from other ESET users. (ESET says that Live Grid does not collect sensitive user data, including from documents and databases.) The app presents you with a few more security choices before starting its first scan.
- Control over scanning details: By default ESET checks new and updated apps when you download them. You can also initiate a scan by tapping the Antivirus tab. On the same tab, you can find half a dozen settings for fine-tuning which locations get scanned and how often, and what to do if the app finds a threat.
- Helpful documentation: The app’s clearly written help files explain the various setting choices. The company’s support site offers additional community support.
- High marks on malware detection: ESET’s mobile security app performs well on the suite of tests run by AV-Test, a security and antivirus research firm, earning solid scores on malware detection and battery use.
- Good collection of security tools: With a free 31-day trial, you can check out ESET’s suite of mobile security tools, which include antitheft, antiphishing, SMS and call blocking, and a security audit of device settings and app permissions. After 31 days, you can buy a one-year subscription for $9.95.
- Almost too much control: ESET does a good job of explaining all the security settings you can turn on or off, but if you’re not a tinkerer, ESET’s app might not be the best choice.
- ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus offers solid protection and gives you control over how aggressively the app hunts for malware, letting you manage your phone’s security to your liking.
- ESET Mobile Security is a premium cyber security solution that protects your smartphone and tabletAfter installing, you automatically get to try all PREMIUM features for 30 days – without subscribing. Then you can upgrade to PREMIUM, or continue with basic protection, which is lifetime for FREE.
- BENEFIT FROM FREE FEATURES. On-demand Scan triggered by the user. On-access Scan of downloaded applications and files. Quarantine. Anti-Theft – with Remote Lock, Remote Siren and GPS Localization activated by SMS. Support. USSD vulnerability protection.
- Tablet friendly interface SUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM FEATURES. Proactive Anti-Theft with web interface on my. eset.com. Anti-Phishing. Scheduled scanning. On-charger scan. Automatic updates. SMS/MMS/Call blocking. Device Monitoring of important settings.
- Application AuditTRY PROACTIVE ANTI-THEFT. Integration with my. eset.com web interface for Android devices and Windows laptops protected by ESET Smart Security. Suspicious state – Autonomous action when wrong PIN/pattern is entered or unauthorized SIM change detected. Camera Pictures – Front/back camera snapshots. On Screen Message – Customizable message to potential device finder.
- Low Battery – If the device hits critical battery level, its current location is sent to my. eset.com. User IP Address Details – Listing of IP addresses the device was connected to if marked as missingJOIN OUR BETA TESTING COMMUNITYGet your hands on the latest versions of ESET Mobile Security and help us shape the future of our Android apps by following this link: https://play. google.com/apps/testing/com. eset. ems2. gp PERMISSIONSIn order to protect your Android device and valuable information, we will ask you to grant ESET various permissions. ESET will NEVER use these permissions for data collection or Marketing purposes.
- Promise. For a detailed explanation of what each type of permission is used for, please see our Knowledge Base http://kb. eset.com/androidIF SOMETHING DOESN’T WORKIf you are experiencing any issues with the latest version of ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus, please send us the log files using the in-app form, which you can access by pushing the menu button (generally a hardware button located in the lower part of the device) and then tapping on ‘Customer Care’.
- FEEDBACKAfter you install ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus, you will become part of our community, which will enable you to send your feedback. If you have any suggestions, questions or just want to say hello, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
|Publisher web site||http://www.eset.com|
|Release Date||February 17, 2017|
|Date Added||February 17, 2017|
|File Size||Not Available|
|File Name||External File|
|Downloads Last Week||25|