Marble Blast Gold for Mac is a skill-based game in which you try to roll your marble through a changing landscape without it falling. Available for Mac OS X, Marble Blast Gold for Mac installs easily. The full version sells for $6.99.
- Marble Blast Gold for Mac begins with a multicolored marble on a gridded cartoon landscape. The object of the game is to navigate the marble forward on the platform without falling off. As you move through the multicolored scenes there are several power-ups to add speed, let you jump over obstacles, and other features.
- Along the way you also collect gems, all while trying to get to the finish line as quickly as you can. After each level a new, more convoluted landscape appears and the challenge begins again. There are over 100 levels to complete, each adding something more difficult and interesting.
- Marble Blast has been around for many years and has proven to be a popular game with many players. This latest version adds levels and features. The graphics are very good and the game will quickly draw you in and keep you playing for quite a while. We enjoyed playing Marble Blast Gold for Mac and will return to it in the future.
- Marble Blast Gold is an arcade action game with simple yet addictive gameplay, suitable for players of any age. In the rich cartoon landscape of Marble Blast Gold, players will race their marbles through moving platforms, dangerous hazards, sparkling treasures and power up enhancements in an effort to complete each course in record time.
- Marble Blast Gold introduces new players to the game with a set of progressively more difficult beginner training levels, each designed to showcase a power up or game hazard. Throughout 100 different levels players will face hazards in Marble Blast include powerful fans, whirling tornados, land mines, pinball-style bumpers, narrow catwalks, moving pistons, dizzying chasms, and more.
- To get past these obstacles, players can find and use five different ability enhancing power ups – the SuperSpeed, SuperJump, SuperBounce, Shock Absorber and Gyrocopter. Some levels contain gravity modifiers, which allow the player to change the direction of gravity.
|Publisher web site||http://www.garagegames.com/|
|Release Date||September 15, 2006|
|Date Added||September 15, 2006|
|Operating Systems||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4|
|Additional Requirements||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4, G4 Processor Recommended 64 MB RAM|
|Downloads Last Week||140|