As we know Root and TWRP Recovery are now available for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, means you can install the custom mods on the device. One of the most popular Audio mod Viper4Android for Galaxy S8 and S8+ is now available and you can install it if you are using the rooted device. Viper4Android is an Audio mod which enhances the listening experience by improving the phone’s speaker, headphones, and the overall audio quality. And now you can Install Viper4Android on Galaxy S8 and S8+. Also Check How to Hide Navbar and Status Bar on Galaxy S8/S8+
Viper4Android is one of the best and most popular audio mods available for Android. And Thanks to XDA Senior member Feche who found a way to install Viper4Android Mod on Galaxy S8/S8+. For the app to work on your phone, you will only need root access and a file explorer.
Installing Viper4Android on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ is very easy but you need Root access on your device. Other than Root you need Root Explorer, Titanium backup, Magisk Manager, and Viper4Android files. Follow the below guide to Install Viper4Android on Galaxy S8 and S8+.
- Your device must be Rooted.If you don’t have Rooted device then check our guide to Root Galaxy S8/S8+.
- Magisk Manager
- ES File Explorer or Root Explorer
- Titanium Backup (Optional)
- Files for Viper4Android – Download, Mirror
How to Install Viper4Android on Galaxy S8 and S8+
- First download Titanium backup app from above and install the app.
- Open the Titanium Backup app and search for an app named SoundAlive and Freeze or Delete it.
- If you are not using Titanium backup then open any root enabled file manager of your choice and navigate to /system/priv-app/SoundAlive_51/ and delete the .apk file.
- Now download the Viper4Android file from above, extract it and save it on your device.
- Copy or move the audio_effects.conf file to /system/vendor/etc/ and choose to overwrite when prompted.
- Install the ViPER4Android_N.apk file that you have downloaded above.
- When the app is installed, go to Magisk, open menu and Tap on Downloads.
- Now look for Viper4Android
- Download and install the module.
- Reboot your device.