Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2018. Gujarat Metro Rail inviting applications for the positions of Director.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 20th, 2018.
Post and Vacancies :
Director – 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/-Per Month
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Other Qualifications :
1. Director (System, Electrical & Rolling Stock) – 75000-100000.
2. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication) from a University or institute recognized by the Govt. of India or a State Government. He will be overall responsible for activities of Metro Rail Systems (Power supply and Traction, E&M Systems for elevated & UG lines, Signaling & Telecommunication systems including Rolling Stock) for the project including consultancy, design, tendering, contracting, planning & executing and commissioning of systems, interface management, quality assurance, safety and cost control during execution and operation phases. Desirable qualification in MBA or Masters in respective fields.
3. Essential requirement of prospective candidate: (1) A proven track record of Twenty Five (25) years of Group ‘A’ / Executive Service in Metro Rail Corporations (Govt. / Non-Govt.) / Railways, including Railway PSUs. (2) Should have a minimum of five (5) years of experience out of the Twenty Five (25) years mentioned above in Metro Rail Rolling Stock or Railway Electrification / Traction / Signaling & Telecommunications preferably in Metro /MRTS. (3) Should have extensive experience in all phases of MRTS project i.e. planning, tender document preparation, bidding, execution, commissioning and operation of CBTC MRTS systems. (4) Should have experience and knowledge of coordinating and interfacing with MRTS related disciplines such as track laying works, Signaling, electrification, Traction, Telecommunication and Rolling Stock, Operation & Maintenance etc. (5) To be well versed with Safety aspects relating to Metro Rail Construction, Operations & Maintenance.
Age : 57 years
Selection Process :
It Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our Company website through the link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary attachments in a merged single PDF file containing CV, payslips & testimonials etc., on or before 28th March, 2018.
2. Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false, incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
3. The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within three working days from the receipt of offer, if not; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies, if so requested.
4. MISCELLANEOUS: Original Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be shown and photocopies of the same to be submitted along with the Resume at the time of interview. Nonsubmission of documents along with the Resume, will lead to rejection of candidature at any stage during the process of recruitment. MEGA shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.. Management reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
5. TIME & DATE OF INTERVIEW: Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview. No. MEGA/HR/RECT/DIR-SER/FEB-2018/01
Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited, Block No.1, First Floor, Karmayogi Bhavan Office, Sector 10A, Gandhinagar – 382010, Gujarat.
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply : 28/03/2018