Chennai Metro Rail CMRL 2018 Latest Jobs Notifications for the vacant positions of Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager. GovtJobsMela here updates about the details of Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 20th, 2018.
Post and Vacancies :-
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager – 01 Post
Job Location- Chennai
1. Consolidated Pay (per month): Rs.40,000/- to Rs.80,000. Minimum Experience (Yrs): 2 to 7. Note: Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 27-12-2017. Age may be relaxed for deserving and experienced candidates. Apart from the consolidated pay, benefits like Medical & Accident Insurance will be extended. Name of the post and consolidated pay will be decided based on the experience and performance in the interview.
2. Required Qualification and Experience: Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts) / Dy. Manager (Finance & Accounts) / Manager (Finance & Accounts) – Post Code 01 Must be a Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or Cost Accountant and member of Institute of Cost Accountant of India with minimum 2 to 7 years of postqualification executive experience in Finance and Accounts department in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a private company or reputed Chartered Accountant firm. The candidate should have sound knowledge and experience in indirect taxes and direct taxes.
Age: 38 Years
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Cmrl Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
General Information :-
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 27-12-2017. The candidates are advised to ensure before appearing for the walk-in-interview that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
2. The contract will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate. In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
3. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview. Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
4. No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview. No application fee is to be paid by the candidate. The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in case of candidate possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality /expertise in the relevant field.
5. CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final. Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
Selection Process :-
1. The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
a) Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
How to Apply :-
1. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) at the time of walk-in-interview will be out rightly rejected. m. Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
2. Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph.
3. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification. WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON 20-01-2018 Registration commence from 0900 hrs and close at 1400 hrs CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107. Reference No: EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.CMRL/HR/12/2017