Adobe Dreamweaver CC for Mac allows you to create and publish Web pages for both desktop and mobile browsers, even if you don’t know code.
- It’s a powerful and streamlined application, but if you’ve never used anything like it before, you’ll need some time to get used to it. This application is available through Adobe’s Creative Cloud subscription.
- Professional-looking results, even for non-professionals: You can use Adobe Dreamweaver to build a professional-looking Web site without being a developer. Viewing and editing the code is just an option — you don’t have to.
- As a non-developer, you will still be able to create Web material that looks great and is functional. There are many options for fonts and layouts that you will be able to play with and edit regardless of your experience.
- As in the previous versions, you can customize your workspace. To get you started more quickly, this program now provides more preconfigured environments.
- You also have an access to Adobe Edge Web Fonts Library, which offers many great choices for stylish typography.
- HTML5 and CSS3 support: Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 no longer needs a plug-in to support CSS3 and HTML5. The built-in templates now default to HTML5, too.
- Helps you build mobile Web sites and apps with ease: If you plan to create mobile Web sites or native mobile apps for Android and iOS platforms, then you’ll love Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 as it integrates jQuery Mobile support. It also has a built-in support for PhoneGap.
- Fluid Grid Layout: Using this feature you can specify how your Web page elements will be displayed on different screens such as mobile phone, tablet, or a desktop computer screen.
- Fully functional Live View: Switching to Live View in the previous versions was reported to crash the program. Now you can view your Web pages without any issues and with full HTML5 support.
- Difficult to navigate for beginners: While this application offers many features and a streamlined interface, it can still be a bit overwhelming for beginners, especially since there are several windows to navigate.
- It can be difficult to locate the functions you are looking for. Adobe offers many useful tutorials and help menus, but it still takes time and practice to be able to take full advantage of this application’s functionality.
- If you’re already familiar with Dreamweaver, then you’ll have no problems whatsoever.
- If you’re a subscriber to Adobe’s Creative Cloud, you already have access to this application and should definitely check it out.
- Otherwise, if you are a non-developer interested in designing a Web site, Adobe Dreamweaver is just one of your options, alongside Squarespace and Apple’s iWeb.
- Adobe Dreamweaver is the industry-leading web authoring and editing software that provides both visual and code-level capabilities for creating standards-based websites and designs for the desktop, smartphones, tablets, and other devices.
|Publisher web site||http://www.adobe.com/|
|Release Date||October 05, 2014|
|Date Added||October 05, 2014|
|Subcategory||Web Development Software|
|Operating Systems||Mac OS X 10.10/10.7/10.8/10.9|
|File Name||External File|
|Downloads Last Week||54|